About Me

My photo
Sri Lanka
I Am a Contributor in Many ways With My Mother Nature. as an Eco Friendly Human,a Nature Conservationist Cum Researcher & Data Collector about Snakes & Workshops Conductor For Nature Conservation & Protection.......Through That All I Would Like To Consider My Self as a Fool For Forest-Fool For Wild Life - Fool For Snakes - Deep Lover For Mother Nature..But I Have a Mission to Save the World's Endangered Species....

Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 November 2011

JAWS!



The jaws of the snakes are not fused together. That means that unlike our jaws, snakes jaws are not hooked up at the back of their mouths. This makes it possible for them to eat very big meals, bigger than their own heads! That would be like you swallowing a whole watermelon! 
If you had your mouth full of a watermelon, do you think you could breathe? Not likely! Snakes can. They have a little tube at the bottom of their mouth that comes out far enough to get air when the rest of their mouth is full. 

No comments:

Post a Comment